i am buster.
you lost the fucking game. you’re the one that left. you’re the one that forgot. you’re the one that didn’t fucking come back so don’t say those things to me. don’t play those games with me because it doesn’t matter anymore. it won’t fucking matter again. YOU LOST. i could’ve been the best thing that ever happened to you. and you had your chance and you missed the fucking window and that’s your own damn fault.
i’m in love and don’t try and screw that up for me. don’t try to play those games with me. don’t say those things to me and try and change things or make things the way they were again because they aren’t and they won’t ever be.
it’s not the same.
i’m not the same.
just please fucking don’t.
does anybody else have that friend that you’re pretty sure is your soulmate but in a friend way
Things that are creepy:
- Persistence after someone has said NO or STOP, or has made it clear they are not interested in your advances
- Invalidating someone’s “no”
- Only stopping your advances when somebody informs you they are taken (you are telling this person their “no” alone is not enough, which means you do not respect them)
- Asking “why” when somebody rejects your advances
- Asking “why not” when somebody refuses to give you their phone number